Xero is a cloud-based accounting system that we think provides the best user experience for business owners, managers, and financial team members.
The core features allow for customer and supplier invoicing, live bank feeds, an asset register and customisable reporting for the performance and position of the business.
During the Xero implementation Creative Growth Systems will set up your:
- Organisational details
- Financial details
- Built-in invoice templates with your logo, address & bank details
- User access
- Inventory items (service or product)
- Chart of accounts (including opening balances)
- Tracking categories
- Historical financial data plan
The format is:
- Upfront systems analysis workshop to determine:
- exact revenue, cost of sales and expense accounts for budgeting and reporting
- divisional tracking options
- Follow up training sessions for sales and purchase invoices, bank reconciliation, and reporting.
A mandatory part of the setup that is not included is the loading of historical financial data.
The reason is that after our training session your team may be able to do all or most of this yourself, and the volume of data entry depends on the time of year of the implementation. For example, implementation at the end of a financial year substantially reduces the amount of data to load.
You can see our cost estimates for completing this for you, depending on the size and complexity of your historical data set.